Thursday 5 April 2012

Progress, sort of...

Bran is doing brilliantly with learning the default behaviour and immediately positions himself in front of me in a steady 'sit' and holds eye contact as soon as he sees the treat bag and the clicker. If I walk around, then stop, he quickly hurries into position and is very pleased with himself for getting it right :o)

'Roll over' is also coming along really well as he just adores performing it! Our friend, T, asked if we could possibly get a video of him doing it and I have managed to get a little one, but bear in mind that the camera is also out for filming so he's not *quite* as enthusiastic as he usually is!



Paw targetting is not going quite so well. Bran is used to targetting with his nose and is struggling with the concept of using his paws so I've been gathering some helpful advice to try out and see if we can crack it. I will report back on how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment